Whether you are buying or renting in Sydney, looking for the right place to live can be a challenge sometimes. How do you spot the good and bad points of a home?
The key is in firstly knowing how you live or want to live and choosing a home that provides the answers to this.
Let us give you some examples.
Things to Consider
Lifestyle figures large when it comes to where you live.
- Are you looking for a home to house just yourself or a family of 2, 3, or 10?
- What sort of interests do you have? Horse riding? Swimming? Knitting?
- Is being close to amenities such as schools, shops, and doctors important?
- Do stairs bother you, or do you not have a preference?
- Is car accommodation important?
- Do you like neighbours close or far away?
- Do busy roads or railway lines bother you or comfort you?
- Can you maintain a yard or is an apartment more your style?
- Do you work? If so how far away is it?
- Do you suffer from the heat or cold? Is air conditioning or heating important?
- Do you like to consider the environment, that is, solar power, insulation?
- Does fixing up a home appeal or do you want it all done?
Often you will find that when you consider some of these suggestions and really drill down into them you will get a better picture of what it is you want to reside in.
Not only does it give YOU a better idea but the universe has a whole heap more to go on to help you create your perfect living environment. Even if you don’t believe in that sort of stuff, you have to admit to yourself that knowing exactly what you want will always give you a solid foundation from which to sprout ideas and turn them into a reality.
We Know The Drill
Prudential Real Estate have been in the real estate industry for a long, long time. Buying a home in Sydney or investment is not a task to be taken lightly. Once you sign on the dotted line, the home, its associated expense of mortgage or rent, and all its associated issues belong to YOU.
If you have the time to sit down, meet with us and tell us what your most burning requirements in a Sydney home are, we are able to source and produce with much better accuracy.
Don’t be afraid to share. We are on your side.