Please begin by reviewing the following important issues concerning the vacating process.
1. If you are vacating at the end of the fixed term of the tenancy agreement you must give at least 14 days notice.
2. If you are vacating after the fixed term has expired you must give at least 21 days notice
3. If you are breaking your agreement by leaving before the end of the fixed term of the agreement you may incur significant costs. You should contact your Property Manager to discuss these costs before submitting this form.
4. Once you have submitted this form it is important we inspect your property within 7 days. At this inspection a member of our marketing team will take photographs of your property (no bedrooms or lounge room photographs unless you allow) for use in our advertisements. They will also take sufficient notes so that a quality advertisement can be written to describe your property. Please indicate below the most appropriate time for us to visit you.
5. A Pre-Vacate inspection is conducted by your Property Manager at a convenient time prior to your vacating date and allows us to assist you with the process of recovering your bond.
6. During the last 14 days of your time at the property we will conduct 2 open homes at times that suit you. Please think carefully about these times before you commit to these appointments as the landlord will be disadvantaged if you change your mind about the times for these open homes.
7. It is important you return ALL keys to the premises on the date you specify as we will often have a new tenant moving in following your departure. Rent is charged on a daily basis for every additional day you retain the keys after your vacating date.
8. After you vacate your Property Manager will inspect the condition of the premises. Therefore, it is important to make sure everything is left clean, tidy and undamaged. We recommend you attend this inspection.
9. In order to ensure there are no deductions from your bond we recommend you take the time to read our BOND SAVER CHECKLIST. This brochure details those items that are sometimes overlooked by tenants when they vacate.
10. PLEASE NOTE: Inspections are only conducted Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.00pm
11. By submitting this form you acknowledge you have read understood and agreed with each of the issues detailed above.