In order to apply for and be considered for one of our rental properties please take the time to complete each of the following steps ;
It’s very important that you take a good look at a property before you submit an application. There would be nothing worse than applying for a property, being approved and then finding out the property does not suit you. So, we ask every tenant to inspect our properties before they apply to avoid disappointment..
All applications for a rental property are now completed online. Below you will find links to apply for properties listed by our offices;
APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate Campbelltown.
APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate Liverpool.
APPLY for a rental property listed by Prudential Real Estate Macquarie Fields.
As part of the process you will be required to attach a few documents to your application. They include;
• A copy of your drivers licence or passport
• 100 points of identification (Current drivers licence (40 points), Birth certificate (30 points), Proof of age card (30 points), Passport (40 points), Medicare card (20 points), Credit card (20 points), Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points), Bank statement (10 points), Telephone bill (10 points), Gas bill (10 points), Electricity bill (10 points)
• Proof of rental history: Last four rental receipts or printout of tenancy history
• Proof of current address: Utility statements (Water or Gas, no greater than six months old) or Council rates notice
• Proof of income: 3 previous pay slips or Bank statement or, if self-employed, tax returns and business registration
• References: Minimum 2 written references from previous agent or landlord; and/or written reference from employer or friend
Once you submit your application our staff will immediately begin processing everything. If you have supplied all your details and supporting documents we can speak with the owner of the property about your application on the same day.