LOVELY HOME IN LEAFY SURROUNDINGS
Your family will love this well-presented home located in a quiet and leafy area close to a park and with schools and shopping at Rosemeadow Marketplace just a quick drive away.
The large main bedroom offers a built-in robe as well as access to the bright three-way family bathroom. With the two other bedrooms tucked away at the back of the house, the children will sleep undisturbed while you're entertaining guests or watching TV in the large lounge room.
You will enjoy the garden views from the kitchen with its easy-clean slate floors and have family meals in the adjacent dining room with access to the backyard.
Sit and relax on the front porch or play with the kids in the spacious backyard. For your convenience, a linen cupboard and a garden shed provide inside and outside storage and there's also an internal laundry and a single garage, ensuring a relaxed and easy life for your family.
- Land size: 420 square metres
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1320.00
- Rental income per week: $380.00-390.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Close to Schools,Secure Parking,Separate Dining,split-system air conditioning, garden shed