Open Home Cancelled - The Ideal Investment!
Located in a quiet pocket in the popular East Village Estate in Spring Farm, this brand new dual living property offers a range of possibilities with a house and attached granny flat. With a combined rental income of approximately $790 per week, this property would make the ideal investment. The key features of the property include:
The main house features:
– 4 bedrooms, with the main bedroom boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite and the other rooms built-in wardrobes.
– Good-size kitchen featuring 20mm stone benchtops, an island bench and 900mm stainless steel appliances.
– Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– An open plan tiled lounge and dining area, with loads of natural light.
– A separate living area / study space.
– An internal laundry.
– A single lock-up garage with internal access.
– The comfort of ducted-air-conditioning throughout.
The granny flat features:
– 1 spacious bedroom with 2x double hinged built-in wardrobes ensuring there is plenty of storage.
– Fully fitted-out kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances.
– Combined bathroom and laundry area.
– A tiled lounge room.
– A separate tiled living space which could double as a 2nd bedroom if needed.
– Split-system air-conditioning.
– A fully enclosed and private yard.
– Off-street parking.
– Currently leased for $300 per week
This fantastic property presents a great opportunity for those looking to secure an astute investment with lots of potential. All this, located within close proximity to Spring Farm Marketplace, Spring Farm Public School and Narellan Town Centre. For more details or to book an inspection, contact The Nick Gauci Property Team today on (02) 4624 4400.
EXTRA DETAILS (approx):
– Council Rates: $1,236 per annum
– Water Rates: $687.84 per annum
– Land Size: 387 square metres
– Potential Rent: main house- $470 per week
– Current Rent: granny flat- $300 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property,however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
Share this property now below