Oran Park, located 60 km south-west of Sydney CBD, is part of the local government area of Camden Council and is in the Macarthur region.
Originally comprising a golf club and a racing circuit, the suburb has been taken over by thriving residential development and is seeing a surge in its population. Oran Park is now a suburb for families with a newly constructed town centre, new schools, sports fields and Leppington Station only moments away.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 4,765
- Number of families: 1,281
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Established couples and families, and independent youth
- Median rent: $530 per week
- Median property price: $770,000
- Top dwelling structure: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.9
Places of interest and local attractions
- Oran Park Podium
- Grand Prix Park
- Jack Brabham Reserve
*Data based on the Census 2016.