Narellan is part of Camden council and is 10 km from Campbelltown CBD. The suburb was a farmland for around 200 years until the area now known as Camden, and now consists of medium to high density residential buildings.
An inviting suburb for growing and established families as well as young professionals, Narellan offers a choice of schools in nearby suburbs and has a public library. It is home to Narellan Town Centre and offers easy access to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre as well as regular bus services. The suburb maintains the space and welcoming vibe of a small town while situated around an hour’s drive from Sydney.
Population quick facts
- Total Population: 3,616
- Number of Families: 1,015
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Families with kids, Retirees, Professionals
- Median rent: $400 per week
- Median property price: $660,000
- Top dwelling structures: Mostly separate houses
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.3
Places of interest and nearby attractions
- St. Thomas’ Anglican Church
- Narellan Town Centre
- MacArthur Park
- MacArthur Square
*Data based on the Census 2016.