Moorebank, located 27 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, is part of the local government area of the city of Liverpool. The suburb developed largely throughout the post-war era and saw rapid growth from the 1950s to 1970s, with new dwellings added as part of the Holsworthy Military Reserve.
A combination of residential and industrial, Moorebank is a green suburb that is a great place to invest in with easily accessible amenities. There is Moorebank Shopping Centre and nearby Wattle Grove Village and Chipping Norton Market Plaza, in addition to several parks and reserves.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 9,747
- Number of families: 2,702
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Older couples and families, established couples and families, and Maturing couples and families
- Median rent: $575 per week
- Median property price: $940,000
- Top dwelling structures: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.6
Places of interest and local attractions
- New Brighton Golf Club
- Liverpool City Hockey Complex
- Moorebank Shopping Village
*Data based on the Census 2016.