Miller, located 38 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, is part of the local government area of the city of Liverpool. It was named after an early landlord in the Green Valley area and saw development start throughout the 1960s.
The suburb is an ideal place for growing families with a number of good schools, childcare centres and sports and recreational facilities. Michael Wenden Aquatic Leisure Centre is a state-of-the-art aquatic, fitness and sporting facility, serving to the whole of the Liverpool region.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 3,237
- Number of families: 715
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Maturing and established independence, established couples and families, and independent youth
- Median rent: $410 per week
- Median property price: $690,000
- Top dwelling structures: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 2.8
Places of interest
- Miller Shopping Centre
- TAFE NSW South Western Sydney Institute (Miller College)
- Michael Wenden Aquatic Leisure Centre
*Data based on the Census 2016.