Hoxton Park, located 38 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, is part of the local government area of the city of Liverpool and is in the Greater Western Sydney.
The area was first settled in the 1800s, with land primarily utilised as farms. Major growth took place starting in the early 1990s when a significant number of new houses were constructed in the area, and development continued between 2000 and 2001.
It is ideal for families as it is close to several good schools and child care facilities, including Hoxton Park Public School, Hoxton Park High School and Good Shepherd Catholic Primary School. Hoxton Park is a short drive to Carnes Hill Marketplace and has easy access to the M7.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 4,355
- Number of families: 1,120
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Established couples and families, maturing couples and families, and older couples and families
- Median rent: $500 per week
- Median property price: $746,000
- Top dwelling structures: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3.6
Places of interest and local attractions
- Hoxton Park Shopping Centre
- Hoxton Park Public School
- Good Samaritan Catholic College
- Brownes Farm Reserve
*Data based on the Census 2016.