Ashcroft, located 35 km south-west of the Sydney CBD, is part of the local government of the city of Liverpool.
The cost of living in the suburb is very affordable and Ashcroft offers easy access to amenities and conveniences, making it an ideal place to live for families and professionals. There is also Hinchinbrook Sports Club, for those interested in playing soccer. Residents have easy access to a wide variety of shops within their suburb, and they can go to the nearby suburb of Miller for more shopping options. Miller Shopping Centre on Cartwright Ave is just a short drive away and includes an Aldi and a Woolworths.
Population quick facts
- Total population: 3,585
- Number of families: 799
- Top age groups and lifestyles: Independent youth, established couples and families, and older couples and families
- Median rent: $395 per week
- Median property price: $640,000
- Top dwelling structure: Separate house
- Average bedrooms per property: 3
Places of interest
- Ashcroft Public School
- Ashcroft High School
*Data based on the Census 2016.