DUAL INCOME OR BRING THE PARENTS!!!
Just down the road from a big leafy lookout at Centenary Park, this two-story home offers plenty of room while being incredibly close to all amenities. Just five minutes from the CBD and train station this property offers a massive 4 bedroom home along with a self-contained unit with its own access which can be rented out or just accommodation for the parents.
The main house offers ample living space. Downstairs you have the large meals/dining room along with separate family room which both flow onto the very modern kitchen. All the living areas downstairs have timber flooring and the kitchen comes with ample cupboard space and is accompanied by electric cooking appliances. There is a 4th toilet downstairs and the double garage has internal access and automatic doors.
Upstairs you are welcomed by the family sized rumpus room which gives the kids somewhere to watch TV away from the parents. It also features four good sized bedrooms, 2 with built ins and the main has its own WIR and private ensuite. In addition to this, there is a sparkling main bathroom including bath, shower and vanity with a separate toilet.
The most outstanding feature of this property is the one bedroom self contained unit featuring open plan living area with timber flooring and electric cooking.The unit has separate entry so could well be rented out to enhance your income or maybe invite your parents to stay.
Because this property is less than 6 years old everything still sparkles. The other impressive part of this property is its location. Take a short stroll up the road to enjoy the sweeping views of the Macarthur from Centenary Park lookout. A bus comes past the front door and the school and shops are just up the road. Whether you want to rent out both main house and flat, live in the main house and rent out the flat or occupy both, this is an amazing opportunity.
- Water rates per year: $780.00
- Council rates per year: $1460.00
- Land size:
- Rental income per week: $500.00 for the house $270.00 for the flat
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden