A GREAT TREE ESCAPE
Picture perfect this exquisite 3 bedroom bushland retreat offers amazing views from almost every room in the house! Designed with open living areas, cathedral ceilings, rear deck, renovated bathroom, ensuite and a well-appointed separate 1 bedroom retreat, this colonial style, completely solar-powered property is positioned of a large 10.12 hectares!
- Enjoy the serenity from the generously-planned 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-in storage
- Escape from the hustle and bustle of the house and unwind in the beautiful main suite with walk-in wardrobe, well-appointed ensuite bathroom with cast bath tub and access to the rear verandah/deck area which takes in views of the surrounding highlands
- Feel a sense of space in the open plan lounge and dining area which features 13ft cathedral ceilings and a slow combustion fireplace for added comfort
- Create home-cooked classics from the modern kitchen with fuel stove, rangehood, lots of cupboards and breakfast bar
- Freshly-decorated the bathroom offers a bath, shower, vanity and toilet
- Complete household chores from the internal/external laundry and park securely under the single carport and in the detached double garage with workshop area
- Host family and friends comfortably or make a dual income with a one bedroom retreat also offered. This granny flat features a kitchen, lounge and dining, single bedroom and bathroom
- Purpose built this environmentally-friendly home is under 6 years of age
- Entertain in style from under the rear verandah area which overlooks the picturesque dam and bushland landscape- the ultimate space to relax with great company!
- Offered on a large block with 2 dams, sprawling bushland and the cleared land perfect for agistment
- Absolutely exquisite and located within a short drive of local shops and schools this property also features; solar gas hot water, TV antenna and clothes hoist
Council rates per quarter:$200.00
Water rates per quarter:NIL
Potential rent per week:$480.00-$510.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on (02) 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Fireplace(s),Secure Parking, rear veranda