EVERY PICTURE TELLS A STORY
When you live in a piece of paradise like this, there is no need for anything else. This sensational home is ideal for the entertaining family or those who just like to relax and take it easy. It is perfectly presented as well.
Located in a cul-de-sac with landscaped front garden, this house offers three bedrooms with built-in robes to all and an ensuite access to the bright and airy bathroom. You'll find it easy to relax in the large lounge with formal dining room, featuring access to your entertaining area. Offering an abundance of living space, there's also a family room along with the galley-style kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and lots of cupboard space. Access the spacious pergola with a fantastic gabled roof along with the salt water swimming pool. Perfect to relax in all conditions and there is still room to enjoy a BBQ with friends and family while the kids play cricket on the grass.
The living areas are very big , ideal for the growing family and the property also offers a single garage with room for a workshop and the laundry. A home for all seasons, you'll easily feel at home here, whether it is enjoying a BBQ, a swim in the pool or just relaxing inside. This home is perfect in every way.
- Land size: 659 square metres
- Water rates per year: $1350.00
- Council rates per year: $780.00
- Rental income: $420.00-450.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden