Walk to Station, Shops and Schools!
This excellent first floor unit features:
- Two nice bedrooms with great leafy views
- Wonderful sunny kitchen with double sink and overhead cupboards
- Lovely bathroom with shower over bath
- Nice sized lounge/dining with easy clean floating floors
- Internal laundry
- Personal balcony and car space under carport
- Very close to train station and local shops
- Within a close proximity to a thriving growth hub including universities, clubs and other cultural amenities.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Pets are not allowed at this property.
- The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner's instructions.
- Book an inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS
- You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website at http://www.prudential.com.au/apply-for-a-property.html
- If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Terrace/Balcony