FRESHLY PAINTED FAMILY HOME
This freshly painted three-bedroom villa is in a quiet and family-friendly street, right between two reserves and very close to schools, shops, leisure centre and Ingleburn station and features:
- Three bedrooms with a built-in robe to the main
- Combined tiled lounge and dining room
- Bright and friendly modern kitchen with electric cooktop, overhead cupboards and double sink
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with toilet and shower
- Single carport
- Private paved courtyard
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS PROPERTY
- Pets will not be considered at this property.
- The initial lease term will be for a term of between 13 and 52 weeks depending on the owner's instructions.
- Book an inspection by clicking on BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME or EMAIL AGENT button on this page to receive an invitation by both email and SMS.
- You can obtain an application form for this property by visiting our website at http://www.prudential.com.au/apply-for-a-property.html.
- If you are the successful applicant for this property you will be expected to pay 4 weeks rent as bond, 2 weeks rent in advance and all subsequent rental payments by direct debit from your bank account.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Laundry, Close to Shops