IT'S A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT
Introducing this unique, chalet-style townhouse located centrally to a selection of local shops, schools and public transport. And even more unique for this complex is the cathedral ceilings throughout. They make the living areas look so large.
Open-plan lounge with separate dining area.
2 well-designed bedrooms with enviously high ceilings and excellent built in storage.
The main bedroom offers split-system air conditioner and loft views.
Updated galley-style kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard storage.
Internal access to the garage and private courtyard.
Light filled bathroom that compliments the new fixtures and fittings.
Close proximity to Leumeah train station,shops,local schools and bus stop.
Other features include, timber-look flooring throughout the downstairs living area, paved patio area, second toilet downstairs and internal laundry
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1095.00
- Strata levies per quarter: $460.00
- Current Rental Return per week: $330.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Secure Parking