PERFECT FAMILY HOME - INSIDE AND OUT!
Welcome to this immaculately presented three-bedroom home in a great location featuring all the extras that will keep the whole family happy! With a bus stop around the corner and Campbelltown CBD, train station and the M5 on ramp just minutes drive away, you will enjoy easy access to all amenities.
Outdoor relaxation will be easy with the front porch overlooking the attractive front garden as well as a paved entertaining area out the back providing, perfect for a gathering spot for friends and family. There's also plenty of space for the kids to play on the grass.
Just as welcoming on the inside, you have polished floorboards throughout along with a large lounge room for the whole family to relax. The dining room flows into the light filled open kitchen with plenty of cupboards and breakfast bar provides the perfect setting for family meals. All bedrooms are a good size with the main having a built-in robe. Also you will be impressed with the sparkling new bathroom with separate toilet.
Extra features include covered patio, 3 air conditioners and ceiling fans.You couldn't ask for a more complete list of features that will make life so much more comfortable. Potential for a Granny Flat (subject to approval) if the garage is removed.
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1390.00
- Land size: 575 sq metres
- Rental income per week: $380.00 - $400.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Secure Parking,Polished Timber Floor