BETTER THAN A VILLA!!!
With this two-bedroom duplex you can enjoy the tranquility of the nearby bushland, parks and reserves, but also only a short walk to local primary school and shops with a bus stop around the corner. The perfect location for a couple or a new family.
The home features an L-shaped lounge room with dining room as well as a bright walk through kitchen with electric cooking. Both bedrooms have built in robes as well as the bathroom is light filled and also has a separate toilet. In addition to this, for your convenience, the property provides you with an internal laundry and a single garage with internal access.
Outside, the property is low-maintenance and offers a great covered entertaining area for outdoor living or there is a perfect spot for that morning coffee on the front porch overlooking the pretty front garden. Don't miss this opportunity to get started.
- Land size: 208 square metres
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1290.00
- Potential rent per week: $290.00 - $300.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden