YOU'LL BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED
Located in the sought after Carrs Estate, very close to schools, leisure centre, pool and local shops as well as just a quick drive from Ingleburn Station and Ingleburn Fair, this cute villa would make a perfect home for first-home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
The two bedrooms each offer a built-in robes and are conveniently arranged around the bright and renovated bathroom featuring bath and shower as well as a separate toilet. The combined lounge / dining area is surprisingly spacious with air-conditioning and ceiling fans allowing you to relax comfortably. The renovated sparkling kitchen offers plenty of cupboard space and electric cooking, just ideal for the gourmet cook.
The villa also comes with a single garage, separate laundry and two linen cupboards as well as well maintained gardens so that you can easily relax on the front porch or the paved seating area out the back overlooking the grassy backyard colorbond fences.
- Water rates per year: $780.00
- Council rates per year: $1290.00
- Strata levies per quarter: $500.00
- Rental income per week: $395.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Ceiling Fans
Sat 28th Apr, 10:00am to 10:30am