IDEAL FAMILY BEGINNINGS!!
Your family will love this immaculately presented home located in a quiet cul - de - sac, close to a park and with the kitchen and bathroom fully renovated along with LED lighting throughout.
All three bedrooms offer built-in robes and they surround a fantastically renovated bathroom along with separate toilet, offering ideal settings for the growing family. The lounge room is air conditioned for all year comfort and flows into the meals area all covered with floorboards, along with large kitchen which has plenty of cupboard space, gas appliances and a breakfast bar.
You will enjoy relaxing with the family under the covered entertaining area which overlooks the sparkling underground pool. There is also plenty of room for the kids to run around and play.
For your convenience there is a massive garden shed providing plenty of outside storage and there's also an internal laundry and a single garage with internal access, great on those rainy days, ensuring an easy life for your family.
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1390.00
- Rental income per week: $390.00- $420.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden