A HOME FOR ALL SEASONS
Walk to local shops, primary school and park with play equipment from this lovely family home offering superb views of the Scenic Hills. Convenient for commuters, it's also just a five-minute drive to the M5 ramp, making your mornings smooth and easy.
Located in a cul-de-sac with concrete driveway and landscaped front garden, this house offers three bedrooms with built-in robes to all and an ensuite bathroom to the main as well as a light and airy three-way family bathroom. You'll find it easy to relax in the L-shaped lounge with dining room, featuring a slow combustion fireplace to keep you warm and cosy in the winter. Offering an abundance of living space, there's also a family room including a meals area off the galley-style kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and lots of cupboard space. Access the spacious pergola with a fantastic view from the family room and enjoy a BBQ with friends and family while the kids play on the grass.
The living areas are fully tiled for easy maintenance and the property also offers a double garage with laundry. A home for all seasons, you'll easily feel at home here, kept warm by the wood fire in the winter evenings and enjoying the views from your backyard throughout the summer.
- Land size: 582 square metres
- Water rates per year: $1350.00
- Council rates per year: $740.00
- Rental income per week: $420.00 - $450.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden