AUCTION ON SITE 9th JUNE
This home has been termite affected but is repairable. A formal quote to repair can be supplied if requested
The three good-sized bedrooms with built-ins to two are conveniently arranged around the three-way bathroom, with the main bedroom offering ensuite access. There is a dining area off the open kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and breakfast bar opens onto the paved outdoor area, making it easy to enjoy a family meal or a morning coffee outside. The large lounge room is tiled and therefore low-maintenance, just like the rest of the house.
The outside area is set up well for a family with the large grassy area providing a perfect place to play for the kids while the adults can relax on the covered verandah. The concrete driveway leading up to the double garage and the external laundry add extra convenience to your new relaxed life.
- Land size: 616 square metres
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1320.00
- Rental income per week: $370.00-390.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden