This two-bedroom unit is a great investment opportunity in a fantastic location. With a bus stop just two minutes' walk from the front door, Aldi shopping and Ambarvale Hotel across the street and within 1.5 kilometres of schools, Campbelltown Hospital and Macarthur Square shopping centre and train station, you've got everything you could possibly need at your fingertips while still being located off the main road, surrounded by trees and next to a small park.
Entering into the open L-shaped lounge with dining room, walk through to the timber kitchen with servery and green views and access to the front patio, great for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning! The light-filled bathroom, two decent-sized bedrooms, internal laundry and single carport complete the unit, offering a cosy and comfortable life for a couple or small family.
- Water rates per year: $720.00
- Council rates per year: $1250.00
- Strata levies per quarter: $563.00
- Rental income per week: $270.00-280.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Terrace/Balcony
Sat 24th Feb, 12:00pm to 12:30pm