OPEN HOME CANCELLED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
This lovely townhouse is in a fantastic location - right across from a big park, one minute's walk to the bus stop and just 1.5km from the centre of Campbelltown so you'll have schools, shops, train station and the mall right at your fingertips. Its also at the beginning of the complex so there's some extra grass around the property for kids to run around on & one less neighbour.
The townhouse is a great place for a family, with the large open lounge room as well as the timber kitchen overlooking the front yard, laundry and storage area downstairs and the decent-sized bedrooms upstairs (main is air-conditioned) together with the bright two-way family bathroom.
There's plenty of space to relax outside with the attractive front yard and second courtyard out the back. A single carport is also provided.
Ideal for investors, this is a great rental property as it is but if you're looking for a bit of a project, this property also has great potential for an avid renovator!
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1350.00
- Strata levies per quarter: $420.00
- Rental income per week: $300.00-330.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport