ENJOY ENTERTAINING IN YOUR BEAUTIFUL GARDEN
Surrounded by Boythorn Park, you'll only have one neighbour and leafy views from this excellent family home close to all amenities in Ambarvale, including schools and shops, and Macarthur Square and train station just a quick drive away.
The presentation of the house is superb, with freshly painted walls, dark timber floors, beautifully landscaped backyard and fresh grass laid in the front yard - just move in and relax, you won't have to do a thing!
Featuring four bedrooms with built-in robes to three and a freshly decorated two-way bathroom, your family will settle in quickly. There's plenty of room to relax in the large light-flooded open lounge room and you'll have the choice of enjoying your meals in the large dining area or on the beautiful large covered deck out the back. Preparing your meals will be a joy in the bright and friendly kitchen with dishwasher and new gas stove overlooking the deck and the leafy surroundings.
The large block offers plenty of additional outdoor areas, with the big front garden with screened enclosure, as well as the beautifully manicured terraced backyard, which is enclosed by colorbond fences, surrounded by trees and offers plenty of space for the kids to play.
The impressive list of extras includes a single carport, internal laundry with linen cupboard and plenty of storage underneath the deck.
- Land size: 825 square metres
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1350.00
- Rental income per week: $350.00-360.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden