SEEN THE REST BUY THE BEST!
Inspect this Property: If you feel this property may suit your needs, it's easy to arrange an inspection. You can book a private inspection 7 days a week at a time that suits you or attend the scheduled open home.
Nestled in a quiet street among other quality homes, this brand new Charleston Home offers a clever floor plan, with plenty of space to accommodate the growing family. Featuring the finest workmanship throughout and a great inclusions list, this family home boasts:
- 4 generous sized bedrooms, with the main bedroom featuring an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe and the other rooms mirrored sliding built-in wardrobes.
- A formal lounge or media room ensuring there is separate living spaces for the growing family.
- A light-filled open-plan family and dining area off the kitchen, complimented by tiles throughout.
- The kitchen forms the heart of the home, with a 900mm gas cooktop and oven, stone benchtops, a walk-in pantry and dishwasher.
- A tastefully designed bathroom, with feature bath, floor-to-ceiling tiles and quality fixtures and fittings.
- The added convenience of a separate toilet
- 2 alfresco areas flowing off the back living space, providing ample space to entertain family and friends.
- A fully-landscaped private backyard, perfect for the kids to run around.
- Double lock up garage with internal access and remote roller door
- The comfort of ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Short walk to Oran Park Anglican School; Oran Park Town Centre and local parks.
This property is the ultimate family home and presents a great opportunity for those looking for a quality home in a top location. All you have to do now if call PRUDENTIAL REAL ESTATE on (02) 4624 4400 to book an inspection.
- Council Rates: $1334 per annum
- Water Rates: $706.20 per annum
- Land Size: 450 sqm
- Potential Rent: $530 - $550 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan believes that all the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of our ability however we encourage all interested parties to carry out their own enquiries.