GREEN VIEWS IN CENTRAL LOCATION AND DUAL INCOME
Just across the road from a big leafy reserve, this two-story home offers fantastic green views while being incredibly close to all amenities as well. Walk to Macarthur Square or Station from this well-presented home, which is also just five minutes from the golf course. In addition to the main house, this property also features a self-contained studio apartment above the garage giving you the opportunity for some additional rental income.
The main house offers amazing green views of the reserve from all front-facing rooms as well as the front verandah and the balcony accessible from the main bedroom. In addition to balcony access, the upstairs main bedroom also features a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom. Also upstairs, you will find two more bedrooms with built-in robe to each and easy access to the light and airy family bathroom. As an added bonus, there's a spacious rumpus room as you come up the stairs.
Downstairs, there's plenty of space with the light-flooded lounge at the front, flowing through a study area into the dining room just off the open kitchen with stone benchtops, lots of cupboards and breakfast bar. Tucked away from the living areas, you have the convenience of storage space, laundry and powder room. The dining area opens onto the rear courtyard, with a very attractive low maintenance artificial grass area - no mowing required, which is ideal as fenced-in play area for the kids.
At the end of the backyard is the double garage, with the fully self contained studio apartment above, offering a combined bed/lounge room with built-in wardrobe, separate kitchen with pantry, and combined bathroom and laundry.
Whether you want to rent out both main house and studio, live in the main house and rent out the studio or occupy both, this is an amazing opportunity.
- Land size: 271 square metres
- Water rates per year: $720.00
- Council rates per year: $1690.00
- Potential rent per week: $465.00 (main house), $295.00 (studio)
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden