PERFECT PLACE FOR ACTIVE FAMILY
This freshly-painted beauty is located in a quiet tree-lined street within the Macquarie Fields selective high school area and you can easily walk to both the high school and primary school as well as fitness centre and pools, and it's just a two-minute drive from the local shops or five minutes from the train station making it the perfect place for an active family!
Featuring four bedrooms with built-in robes to two and a freshly painted bathroom with separate toilet, this property is ideal for an investor or for a family looking to make it their home. From the front porch you enter into the open lounge room, which flows into the kitchen and dining area, featuring floating floorboards. The bright updated kitchen offers tiled splashbacks and plenty of cupboard space.
For your convenience an internal laundry is also provided as well as a single garage and a workshop, which could also function as a man cave. The home is on a flat 563-square-metre block offering plenty of grass for the kids to play.
- Council rates per year: $1350.00
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Land size: 563 square metres
- Rental income: $360.00-390.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden