SERENE BUT STYLISH
This lovely two-bedroom house in an immaculate complex opposite park and acres presents a great opportunity for investors, first-home buyers and downsizers alike. With its two big bedrooms, each with built-in robe, the place is ideal for a couple or young family.
Walk past the single carport and the front porch surrounded by greenery to enter the welcoming lounge room. Through the dining area you enter the kitchen overlooking the garden and providing plenty of cupboard space. For your convenience the laundry is off the kitchen and opens into the courtyard as well.
The big bedrooms, with built-in robe to one, are conveniently positioned on either side of the light and airy two-way bathroom and there's also a storage space.
Now all you need to do is to have a look around, decide that this is your new home and relax in your private fenced-in courtyard.
- Land size: 155square metres
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1290.00
- Strata Rates per quarter: $520.00
- Potential rent per week: $320.00-340.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport