OPEN HOME CANCELLED - DEPOSIT TAKEN
Take a look at this magnificent 4 bedroom home which has been completely renovated. Situated in a location second to none, this has to be a great place to raise a happy family!
The property offers plenty of space to relax, with the open plan living areas which are large and light-filled along with air-conditioning and ceiling fans for those warm summer days. There is a meals area which is located adjacent to the brand new kitchen with electric cooktop and stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher.. The living areas all have floorboards and makes it so easy to keep clean.
Three of the four bedrooms have built - in robes and the main comes with its own ensuite. All are freshly painted and carpeted ready for you to move on in.
While outside you have the choice between the big front private courtyard or around the back there is a covered entertaining area which overlooks the low maintenance private backyard. Either way, you can have friends and family around for any type of party.
And if you are looking for a great location, stop right here. Less than 400 metres to both the shops and primary school, and the bus stop is even closer. With only a short 5 minute drive to Campbelltown CBD and railway station, you couldn't ask for a better location
- Land size: 727 square metres
- Water rates per year: $740.00
- Council rates per year: $1320.00
- Rental income per week: $450.00-470.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
- If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
- You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
- If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on 02 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport