COME ON IN!
This inviting 4 bedroom family home features split-system air conditioning, spacious living areas including a large, enclosed sunroom, updated kitchen and great-sized backyard for the kids to enjoy!
- Get a great night's sleep from the 4 comfortable bedrooms with ceiling fans and 2 built-ins
- Split-system air conditioned throughout, with a dining area, the roomy lounge is the ideal place to chill out' with family and friends
- At the heart of the home you will find the bright kitchen with breakfast bar, rangehood, double sink, gas cooking and excellent cupboard storage
- You will be spoilt for choice when it comes to where to relax with a family room just-off the kitchen and a large tiles enclosed sunroom
- Original in condition, the well-appointed bathroom features ensuite access to the main, shower, bath, vanity and a separate toilet
- A great investment or family home, this property is located close to schools, shops, bus stops and the M5 on-ramp
- Superbly presented inside and out, this property also features an internal laundry single garage, paved driveway, garden shed, landscaped front garden, fences in a good condition and good quality fittings throughout
Council rates per quarter:$325.00
Water rates per quarter:$220.00
Potential rent figures per week:$440.00-$460.00
INSPECT THIS PROPERTY
If you think this property may suit you, it's easy to arrange an inspection.
You can arrange an inspection time immediately by clicking the EMAIL AGENT button on this page and following the prompts.
If there is no scheduled OPEN HOUSE in the near future or if the available days and times do not suit, you can simply phone our office on (02) 4628 0033. A member of our sales team will then arrange a time to conduct a personal inspection just for you.
Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden, garden shed