Director, MBA, LREA
Mobile: 0413 174 440
Direct phone number: (02) 4640 5022
Michael's real estate career began in 1984 and since 1988 he and his wife Josephine have been the principals of what is now Prudential Real Estate Campbelltown.
Over the past three decades their real estate office has helped thousands of local families sell their property and buy again.
Michael's long career has had many highlights including ...
- Since 1992 Michael has helped open and operate 9 other real estate offices including five (5) in the Macarthur
- In 1999 Michael and Craig Corbett opened Choice Home Loans Macarthur (now MoneyQuest Finance Specialists), a mortgage brokerage firm designed to assist our many home buyers and sellers with their property financing options
- Michael has been a guest speaker at the Annual Australasian Real Estate Best Practice conferences on three occasions and at the Australian Real Estate Conference (AREC) on one occasion
- In 2010 Michael became the proud recipient of the Australasian Real Estate Agency Best Practice Award, recognised throughout Australia and New Zealand as one of the most prestigious awards available to a real estate practitioner.
- In 2011 Michael completed his studies for a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA).
- In 2012 Michael was both a guest panellist at the Leading Property Managers of Australia conference on the Gold Coast and a speaker at The Best Practice Principals Retreat on Hamilton Island
Michael is available at any time for advice and assistance with any real estate matter and can be contacted 7 days a week to speak with you about your personal property requirements.