It’s competition time again here at Prudential Real Estate!
This competition will run from Tuesday, 1 August 2017, 10am until Friday, 11 August 2017, 10am.
We’d love to hear from you which room in your house is your favourite and why. Get creative and photograph, draw, paint or describe your favourite room and share it with us by posting your description or picture in any of the #Campbelltownrooms posts on our Facebook page. See all competition entries so far.
The person presenting their favourite room in the most convincing and passionate manner will win a $100.00 Macarthur Square gift card.
Terms and conditions
- An entry in this competition can be a photo, a photo of a drawing/painting or a description.
- You can only enter photos that you have taken yourself, pictures that you have drawn yourself or descriptions you have written yourself.
- Do not enter photos in which people’s faces are visible.
- This competition is open only to New South Wales residents.
- The competition is subject to all applicable New South Wales laws and regulations.
- Entries will be accepted online starting on Tuesday, 1 August 2017, 10.00am UTC+10 and ending Friday, 11 August 2017, 10.00am UTC+10.
- Entries can only be made by posting the photo or description as a comment on a competition post on Facebook.
- The winner of the competition will receive a $100.00 Macarthur Square gift card.
- The Prudential team will judge the entries and declare a winner based on these criteria:
The winner will be contacted by Facebook message to the account the photo was posted from. The prize will need to be collected from Prudential Real Estate, 47 Queen Street, Campbelltown 2560. The winner will be announced on Facebook on Friday, 11 August, 3pm UTC+10.
This Competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Prudential Real Estate Pty Ltd. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition and your name, picture and description may be published on our website, http://www.prudential.com.au.
- Adherence/appropriateness to theme - a picture or description of a room you like in your house
- Originality and creativity - a new or interesting perspective
- Emotional impact on the person reading the description or looking at the picture
- We will also take likes and comments into consideration when making the decision.